Email Newsletter- The Strategic Way Of Growing Leads and Getting Referrals from Existing Clients and Business.
If you are in a B2B industry, never rely on the word of mouth advertising alone. There is a better way of measuring the results of every dollar you put in advertisement.
Instead, let me create an email newsletter that will free your space and time, so that your company concentrates on a single objective.
Which is: Satisfying customers.
Maybe you are asking….Why my company needs an email newsletter.
- To keep up in touch with your loyal customers who are 98% likely to buy from you and even refer you to existing business that may need your services.
- To convert new leads into paying loyal clients or customers.
In a nutshell, your B2B firm will need an Email newsletter for nurturing leads. According to DemandGen report, nurtured leads produce a 20% average increase in sales of your services and product. A 20% increase in revenues and sales could lead to extra hundred dollars per month for your B2B Company.
Further statistics done by Forrester Research Company prove that companies excel at lead nurturing generate 50% more revenue in their first year.
Revenues and profits for B2B marketing automation systems increase from 50% in 2013 to 60% in 2014. This happened because of effective email automation, which lead to an increase in revenues up to $1.2
With my expertise and professionalism in this area I will:
- Interview you to know specific things about your company. This will include: Your target audience or the clients that you service. We will narrow the focus with you to determine their pains, frustrations and goals that they hope to achieve as a result of doing business with you. Develop a newsletter content strategy for your business. Look out and come up with ways to position your business as the ideal authority in the space. We do all this in the brief that I sent out to you.
- Write e-newsletter that will make your firm, strengthen its relationship with your clients. This keeps your prospective clients interested and responsive. It is also a way of building communication with your client that could lead spark interest and eventually lead to sales.
- Position your firm as an authority in the outside world.(This is an excellent way of letting the existing customers spread the word and refer you to other business that may need your service or product so that you never have to worry about where the next client is coming from).
- Fine-tune your brand’s voice and mission behind your company and write in a clear concise way that reflects what it is like is to do business with your company.
- Measure the results of the e-newsletter success so that your company can generate more leads and get referral repeat business.
And lots more.
This project will cost you $1200 for single newsletter promotion. To have a conversation on how you can get these services, contact us and lets us know your needs.